RTF Australia Mid Year Report For 2018
In March, during the Banner of Truth Australia Conference, RTF Australia was introduced to the attendees through our long-term supporters, Rev Stuart and Marion Andrews. Steven, our NSW representative was able to make a brief presentation of the ministries and its vision. Since then, we have received several generous donations in support for our 2018 translation projects, “All things for Good” by Thomas Watson, and the “Truth Matters” education booklet published by the Christian Education Committee of Presbyterian Church of Australia. We are happy to report that the initial targeted 10,000 AUD has been reached in early May.
Reformation Translation Fellowship would like to thanks the following people/church for their ongoing support.
- Rev Stuart and Marion Andrews, NSW
- Maryborough Church of Christ, VIC
- Reformed Presbyterian Church, Geelong, VIC
- Hawthorn Presbyterian Church, VIC
- Roseville Presbyterian Church, NSW
- Maroubra Presbyterian Church, NSW
In light of the donation and the progress of the two titles mentioned, the committee has decided to take on two more titles for the year. We will be seeking 8,000 AUD to support the first two translations of P&R’s “The Gospel According to the Old Testament”, a series of study into the Scripture through major Old Testament figures with Christ-focused theology at an accessible level.
- Living in the Grip of Relentless Grace: The Gospel in the Lives of Isaac and Jacob by Iain M. Duguid
- Living in the Gap between Promise and Reality: The Gospel According to Abraham by Iain M. Duguid
We think this will bring a good balance with Banner of Truth’s “Let’s Study” series already published by RTF Press.
If you would like to make a contribution to the translation of this series, you can find our donation detail at the end of the newsletter, or on our website at www.rtfa.org.au.